Hair Free does not get into the bloodstream, so it is safe to use if pregnant.
- Soothing on the skin
HairFree Hair Growth Inhibitor Gel Main functions:
- Pain free hair removal
- Wipe-on-wipe-off cream, easy to use
- Suitable for all skin types and all hair types
- Natural ingredients
- 99.5% hair reduction in 4-6 months
- Stifles and reduces new hair growth
- Can be used in conjunction with surface hair removal methods such as waxing, plucking, shaving, laser or IPL hair removal treatments
How to use:
- The area you are treating should be clear of any oils, creams, lotion and serums to allow optimum penetration of the active ingredients.
- Apply a smooth layer of hair remover to desired areas. The layer of the cream should be about twice the thickness of a credit card.
- Do not rub! Wash your hands immediately after application and avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not leave on your skin for more than 10 minutes. Use a scraper blade or warm damp cloth to wipe off the excess product. Immediately wash the area with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Don’t use HairFree anywhere near your eyes, eyebrows or inside your nose.
- Wait for 5 to 7 days before your next application of Hair Free.
- Hair Free can be used on intimate areas, but ensure the cream does not come into contact with sensitive membrane areas.
- Don’t use Hair Free if you have a skin rash or on irritated, sunburned, inflamed or broken skin.
- Do not apply any creams, serums or lotions containing actives like Vitamin A and Vitamin C after application.
- If you feel the necessity to shave after application, we suggest that you apply the HairFree Product in the evening and that you shave the next morning.
Ingredients used for HairFree Hair Growth Inhibitor Gel
The HairFree range of hair removal products is based on the following formulation, modified for use on varying types of body hair from female facial hair, leg hair, underarm hair, etc to male body hair and thick coarse androgen driven male beard hair: